Our cotton Kantha quilt series takes you back to a time of understated beauty and versatility. This mint colored quilt space will provide peace and comfort.
It is the simplicity of colors and patterns that we love so much in this series and that will complement a unique and discerning taste!
Our Queen | King quilts will fit either size bed.
Kantha is the ancient Indian art of embroidery with a simple running stitch that flows through-out each quilt. The way in which the stitch has been used is what makes the quilt extraordinary and reminiscent of vintage bedding. While making the pieces, the cloth is given layers that are kept together by the stitches and is made in such a way that it is reversible. The entire quilt is painstakingly embroidered with thousands of small and delicate Kantha stitches to create a one of a kind masterpiece! This is a special hand quilted Kantha with a vintage bohemian pattern that can add spice to any decor.
Kantha Quilts Special Qualities:
- Unique and hard to find patterns
- Hand Block Print with Vegetable Dyes
- Pronunciation: KAHN-taa
- 100% Cotton
- Hand stitched by local artisans in India.
- As with any handmade item, this may result in rare uneven edges or loose thread. Colors of threads may be different from pictures above. However, this adds to the character and beauty of the Kantha quilts and makes them unique and one of a kind.
- 88 x 106 inches - Will fit a Queen | King bed. The drop will be a little longer on a queen.
We recommend hand washing Kantha Quilt's once a month, in cold water with a gentle washing detergent. Line dry or lay flat. Spot remover can be used but please ensure it is chlorine free.